Are you planning a career in the Oil & Gas industry? Do you want to acquire knowledge, understanding and good practical skills necessary to work in different positions in the Oil and Gas industry?
If yes, then this is an opportunity for you.
Ghana Oil Drilling Academy and Consultancy (GODAC), the largest training center in oil drilling and related disciplines in Ghana, is admitting fresh students for a 4-5 months intensive programme on Oil Drilling and Well Services Technology.
Contact GODAC office for course details
Candidates with the underlisted qualification may apply;
- At least a Senior Secondary School Certificate(SSSCE/WASSCE) holder with solid technical background
- Technical school graduates with NVTI, and/or City & Guilds Certificates
- HND holders with engineering and/or Technical background
- First degree or above in engineering & technical subjects
- People with working experience in the Oil & Gas industry but have little or no theoretical knowledge in the industry.
Applicants should purchase application forms at a cost of $200 at the front desk of Ghana Oil Drilling Academy and Consultancy (GODAC) Office, located at East Legon, 7 Dadekotopong Road near Living Room or register online.
For more information & enquires, contact GODAC on telephone numbers 0302543368 and email us at
Click here to download Godac brochure.